VIRTUAL SELLOUT UB STADIUM
We miss you at UB Stadium on Fall Saturday afternoons and mid-week MACtion games. We miss the Tailgate Concert Series and tailgate parties inside Stampede Square. We miss seeing fans line up wearing their Blue and White as the Marching Band, Cheerleaders, and Dazzlers lead the team to UB Stadium for the Walk to Victory. We miss the playing of the fight song and the cow bell chant after UB Touchdowns. But most of all we miss seeing our fans cheering on our Bulls.
Although you may not be able to cheer the Bulls on in person, we hope you will be there in spirit by purchasing a ticket and helping us Virtually Sellout UB Stadium.
Between now and December 18th, the day of the MAC Football Championship, we ask that our most loyal supporters help us virtually sellout UB Stadium. All contributions from this will go towards the Make It PossiBULL campaign which supports ALL our UB Student Athletes and are tax-deductible. This will enable our program to continue our upward trajectory and emerge from these challenging times stronger than ever!
As a thank you for your support, all gifts made during the Virtual Sellout will receive triple loyalty points! In addition, you will also be entered to win weekly prizes.
- Friday, November 13th: Parking Pass to a game of choice during 2021 season
- Friday, November 20th: UB Prize Pack (promotional items, flag, helmet decals, hats, and more)
- Friday, November 27th: 4 Priority Seat Tickets to a game of choice during the 2021 season
- Friday, December 4th: Invite for you and a guest to watch practice during fall camp of 2021
- Friday, December 11th: 4 Tickets to MBB Game of Choice during 2021-22 season
- Friday, December 18th: 4 Tickets to WBB Game of Choice during 2021-22 season
For more detailed information on the Make It PossiBULL Campaign click here.